Why move to Greater MetroWest? Here are our top 10 reasons to make the move!
- Highly ranked public school system & excellent private school options.
- Family-friendly towns with great parks, lots of daycare options and after-school programs for working parents, amazing summer camps, town pools, and more.
- Our amazing Turtle Back Zoo which boasts an 11,000 square foot complex as well as zip-lining, ice-skating, and paddle boats on the waterfront.
- Beautiful Hiking Trails including Watchung, South Mountain and Eagle Rock Reservations, Hemlock Falls, and more.
- Lots of culture and diversity.
- A variety of top-rated restaurants, bars, and diners.
- Easy highway and train accessibility.
- Beautiful walkable downtowns with shops ranging from small boutiques to large chains, movie theaters, ice cream parlors, coffee shops, farmers markets, and more.
- Enjoy shows at Papermill Playhouse, Mayo Performing Art Center, Summit Playhouse, South Orange Performing Arts Center, and more.
- More living space and quieter towns!
Want to learn more about Greater MetroWest and the real estate market? Contact me directly at (718)791-8587!
Debbie Rybka-Howard Team