5 rookie mistakes made by first-time homebuyers
In a Real Estate Article written by Erika Dalager, she points out the 5 key mistakes first time homebuyers make. Thee is some great advice in the article here are the 5 key things to keep in mind:
1) Buy with the head, not the heart
2) Create a realistic budget. -factor in the cost of extras including furnishings, home improvement upgrades, monthly utility payments and property taxes
3) Visit the neighborhood you are looking to buy at all times of the day to get a feel for the town and the location of the home you are thinking of purchasing
4) Having accurate dimensions of a new space is key to making sure everything will fit, returning furniture is not easy
5) The "perfect home" usually doesn't exist, so make sure that your "needs" come first when making a decision that fits within your established budget.
To read the full article, visit the site below: